Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February Favorites 2012

Hey!
Time for my February Favorites, I wanted to make sure I put this up before Spring Break comes.

Beauty and Fashion Favorites:


1. John Frieda Brilliantly Brunette Shampoo and Conditioner
This stuff works really well on my hair. It brings out rich tones of Brunette colors.









2. Maybelline One by One Waterproof Mascara
This Mascara I really Love. Makes my Lashes has a lot of Volume and Length. Very hard to take off at night.




















3. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Rose Petal
I love this so much! These blushes are my Favorite!!!
















4. Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart
Love this Color on my Lips!











Non-Beauty Favorites:


1. Favorite Movie- 50 First Dates






















2. Favorite TV Show- Pretty Little Liars






















3. Favorite Gum- Trident Watermelon












4. Favorite Phone App- IHeartRadio






















5. Favorite Songs- I'm Glad you came by The Wanted and Safe & Sound by Taylor Swift






























































Love,
CES <3














  

4 comments:

  1. I remember watching the movie 50 First Dates when it came out so a really long time ago. I remember really loving it. I recently watched the trailer again and I re fell in love with it haha.

    www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG totally crazy. I have been using the same shampoo and conditioner. I have noticed a slight difference in my hair too. I am not totally in love with it though. I am also dying to try the Revlon Lip Butter. Thanks for sharing.

    www.pinkpurse21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jen Oh Yea see my hair was black with a little brown and I wanted more brown than the Black so it really brought out the brown tones i wanted.

    @21saraloves Yea I love that Movie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Great post! i love Pretty Liars too)

    http://gorgeouslookolga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete