Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

January Favorites 2012

Hey! So yes I can't believe it's already February and that means it's time for me to share what I was loving in January.

Makeup Favorites: 


1. Favorite Powder- NYC Smooth Skin Pressed Face Powder in Translucent
Face powder's were hard to find one that didn't make my face look orange because I am really pale. When using this in Translucent it didn't make me look orange and I am about to hit pan on it.














2. Favorite Concealer- ELF Concealer and Highlighter






















3. Favorite Eye Primer- ELF Essentials $1 Eye Shadow Primer


4. Favorite Blush- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Rose Petal
Decided I wanted to try one of these out and I picked Rose Petal because it was kinda the lightest shade and it looked more natural. When I touched it I like the texture of it. It is very sheer but I like that though. When I apply it to my apples of my cheeks it looks really nice. Sometimes I apply Powder over it.












5. Favorite Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes


6. Favorite Eye Shadow- Covergirl Exact Eyelights in 700 Vibrant Browns






















7. Favorite Lip Product- Revlon Lip Butters in Strawberry Shortcake






















Fashion Favorites:


Skinny Jeans




















Non-Beauty/Fashion Favorites:


1. Favorite Movie- Overboard
I really enjoy this movie. It's a romantic comedy which those are my favorite movies to watch.









2. Favorite TV Show- Pretty Little Liars and Vampire Diaries


3. Favorite Gum- Wrigley Double Mint Gum


















4. Favorite Phone App- Angry Birds
I am slow, I know but I barely came across this game at end of december  2011. Now I am addicted to this game!!






5. Favorite Song- Not over You by Gavin Degraw and One that Got away by Katy Perry




























































*I hope that you had a great January!*


Love,
CES <3



No comments:

Post a Comment