Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Good Romantic Comedy Movies to watch for Valentines Day

Hey Everyone!
So tomorrow is Valentines day and I already did a Post on my view about it but I thought I would share what Movies I would watch on Valentines Day. The perfect movies for this day and for me is Romantic Comedy movies, A good love story but also a good laugh.

Of course the Classic and my all time favorite Romantic movie "The Notebook"










Another movie that I fell in love with not to long ago and it's perfect for Valentines Day "Beastly"









This is a Romantic Comedy that just make you laugh but also has a fun love story too "Sweet Home Alabama"









I love this Movie! Mandy Moore is one of my favorite actresses.










This movie is so sad! but I really love it.










This movie is amazing and it has two of my favorite actors!!!










*So I hope you enjoy these movies as much as I do because tomorrow I will probably be watching a few of these*

Love,
CES <3

1 comment:

  1. How to deal looks interesting, never seen it. Great movie choices. I adore A Walk to Remember.

    www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete