Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Spring Break Edition: #1 Whats in my Makeup Travel Bag!

Hey everyone! Spring Break is less than 2 weeks away and so I thought I would start my Spring Break Edition and show you things that I am taking with me to Hawaii. I will be in Hawaii for a whole week March 12-20 so I wanted to make sure I am bringing enough Makeup for that week.
The Bag is what I am taking not the rest of the products shown in this Picture. The bag is from Mineral Elements by Eden, I got this in the mail. The Bag I thought was a perfect size to put all my makeup in for my trip. The bag is not too big which I like so I will be able to throw this in my purse if I would like.
Now I am not sure how much this Bag and those products cost, it came in the mail for my Mom but she let me have it because she knows I am more into Makeup than she was. Like I said I am just bringing the bag and not those products that it came with.

What Makeup I am Bringing:


1. 
Total Face Brush by ELF




















2.
Bronzer Brush by ELF




















3.
NYC Smooth Skin Face Powder in Translucent




















4.
ELF Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter




















5.
ELF Eye Lid Primer
















6.
Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Rose Petal
















7.
Maybelline One by One Waterproof Mascara






















8.
ELF Shimmer Eyeliner in Black
















9.
ELF Shimmer Eyeliner in Teal












10.
Covergirl Quad in Vibrant Browns












11.
Maybelline Twilight Rays






















12.
Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake






















13.
Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart 






















*So this is what I will be bringing with me on Spring Break! Just a few things I wanted to bring, I didn't wanna bring a lot because some days I just like to go natural.*


Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment