Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been able to get around to posting my 1 year postpartum update and health update till now.
I decided I am going to start keeping a few journals to help with my health including Pain Journal, Stress Management Journal, Relationships and Parenting Journal.
First I will talk about my health update which is my muscle spams in my neck and joint pain in my wrist. Ever since I had Chloe I been having problems with pains in my neck and my wrist. The Doctor says I have muscle spams in my neck and I might have Carpel Tunnel in my fingers and wrist. The muscle spams were worse when Chloe was around 8 months and they went away but now I think they are coming back. I usually put a heat pad or cool pack on my neck when I feel a muscle spams and I try not to move it so much. My wrist when it's in pain I wear my wrap that I bought at Walmart for it and that helps keep my wrist in place.
Last is my 1 year postpartum update which can you believe that Chloe is 1 year old??? My weight I check last time I believe was 93 pounds, my pre-pregnancy weight was 98 pounds so I lost a few pounds. I been on birth control shots and my periods have seem to be light and irregular. At the end of April will be my 3rd birth control shot.
This semester is coming to a end and I am so glad because I really need a break. I finished all my Lab hours, Elementary School hours and After School Program hours!! I don't have any more lab hours till next year. I am not taking any classes over the summer I might actually get a job starting in June just have to see how things go. In the Fall Semester I am only taking one class and it's a computer class.
In this class we mostly been doing book reviews where we look at different children book authors and we will read a certain amount of their book. I was behind on my reading but I am pretty much caught up now. We have only 2 tests left for this semester.
In this class we been looking at Safety, Nutrition and Health for Children. We just got done doing a 2 week menu for pre-school children. I have finished the Elementary School hours and the Lab hours for this class! I basically just have Lab Assignments to turn in and the final exam.
I finally finished up all 16 hours of observation at a After School Program! Now I just need to focus on the group presentation and the final exam.
Children with Special Needs:
All we been doing lately is final presentations which I just got done presenting with a partner about Autism. So I just need to focus just on the last presentation since this class has no test or exams because the teacher doesn't believe in taking test to learn.....Which I agree but I hate presenting. I have social anxiety but I am getting better at it slowly.
So this is my college update for the Spring Semester. I won't do another update till probably the Fall Semester.
Hey everyone! I haven't done a updated what's in Chloe diaper bag since she was about 6 months old or younger. We changed out her diaper bag for a Toddler backpack since Chloe doesn't need that much stuff since she is older. Chloe is 1 year old now!!! Watch the video to see what's inside Chloe toddler bag..... Backpack and Lunch Bag is from Skip Hop.
Hey everyone! Today I am doing my life update for February and March.
* Got Stomach Virus and Cold
* Chloe got a Ear Infection, Stomach Virus and Cold
* Got 2nd Birth Control Shot
* Found a house in the country
* New Hair Color: Blonde highlights with Red
* Could work at YMCA Summer Camp (Not exactly sure working through details of it still)
* Worst experience at WIC. The service was horrible they lost my card then a lady there got rude with me and my mom.
* Chloe is 1 year old!!!!!
* Josh is back from Hawaii I think for good. Chloe been spending time with him lately. So far everything been okay no big arguments or anything just trying to co-parent as best as we can.
* Moved to the country on March 13, 2014
* Chloe first trip to the hospital. A standing mirror fell on Chloe head and she had cuts on her head. She is perfectly fine we took her to hospital and no major cuts just barely got her skin but still was scary.
* Limited Internet!!! Have to go to Church's Chicken to use their internet or make the long drive to my college library.
* I cut my hair to my shoulders. I personally like shorter hair than longer hair, it's easier for me to manage especially with a 1 year old who likes to pull my hair sometimes.
Hey so me and my brother share a bathroom now so I use a cosmetic travel bag that I got from Amazon to organize my shower and bathroom products. Rest of the products I don't show I either keep on the cabinet or on the bathtub. I decided instead of pictures to do a video showing you what I keep in my shower/bathroom bag, I hope ya'll like this better than just pictures. I am not good with editing videos yet I am using windows movie maker.... I am also trying to figure out how to get my camera to focus, it's a working progress.