Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Monday, September 18, 2017

Mommy Outfit Of The Day: (Job Hunting) Sept. 12th 2017

Hey everyone today I am sharing with you what I wore to put in some job applications and for a interview. I actually posted a life update a couple of days ago if you want to check that out. I did get some exciting news this past Friday.... I got a Job!! No Retail YAY!! I am going to be a Substitute Childcare Teacher at a Church Daycare.


Sorry for how blurry this came out. I just decided to keep my outfit simple with just black and white.

Top: Sears
Pants: Target or Walmart
Flats: Walmart













Here are the grey flats up close. I now have two pair of flats.... Black and Grey.














Anyways here is what I wore for Job Hunting. I am so excited to start this new job and be able to work with Children. I am so glad to finally be out of Retail because I hate Retail jobs.


Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment