Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

October Classic Happy Planner Spreads: How I Decorated It! 2017

Hey everyone today I am sharing with you my Classic Happy Planner spreads for the month of October! This year is almost over then it will be 2018....

I keep my Classic in this deluxe cover by Me and My Big Ideas. I just added some stickers to the front.












Here is the October monthly calendar page. I did a breast cancer theme since October is Breast Cancer awareness month. Stickers are from Dollar Tree.











The first week in October is a Breast Cancer awareness theme! Stickers and scrapbook paper is from Dollar Tree. I also used a few Mambi stickers.











The next week in October is a Harry Potter theme!













The third week in October is a Owl theme. The owl stickers are from the Dollar Tree and they are 3D.












Last spread I did was a Unicorn theme!














This is the Halloween Spread I did. Just kept it simple with Mambi stickers from the old seasonal sticker book.













Happy October and Happy Halloween!


Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment