Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Dealing with Pain

Hey! So past 3 days I haven't been feeling good at all. It's because of my bladder because of the disease I have. I have my good days and then I have my bad days where it could last a day or a week. I haven't been taking my medicine like I am suppose to but I just don't wanna be on medicine for the rest of my life. I am just a person that would rather just deal with the pain, I know that I shouldn't do that but just way I am. I have been realizing how strong I am since I been dealing with pain for almost 2 years. Don't get me wrong some days I feel like the Pain just takes over my life and I just can't control it. The Doctor been telling me to Exercise because it will help relieve pain, Mostly just for me to do Yoga but I haven't been doing it. I wanna work out before Spring Break but since I haven't been feeling good I just don't have the Motivation to do it.

I think I am gonna open up a New Blog and I will keep this one still but my other Blog will be where I talk about my Health mostly. When I create it I will let you know the Link so ya'll can follow me on there too. Still thinking though if I should do it or not.

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment