Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Monday, February 20, 2012

A Monthly Health Update: Feb.

Hey! For the past week or 2 I haven't been my self because first was my period and my period is ten times worse because of my bladder. The pain was so horrible that I couldn't even get out of bed for that whole week and I had to miss work. Well after that I started having really bad Allergies like I was coughing really bad, sore throat, running nose and headache really bad. Now though I think I am getting a Cold again and I am just like seriously? because Spring Break is right around the corner and I am getting sick. I do not wanna be sick in Hawaii.
Well now I am back taking my Bladder medicine well except for today because I been taking DayQuil.
Also I been trying to eat more Healthy and hopefully that helps my Immune System.
Anyways I do have a Doctor Appointment this Wednesday so hopefully the Doctor can help me out and let me know what I can do to get my Immune System better.

Love,
CES <3

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god that does not sounds like fun. Hopefully March will be better and I hope you aren't sick during spring break, you have been looking forward to Hawaii for so long!

    www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete