Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

End of February Vlog 2012

Hey!
So this Month hasn't been too bad. I just been really sick and in pain though. School is going fine so far even though I am behind in some of my classes because I had to miss classes this Month. Work is going okay but soon I think I am just going to quit and just try to focus on my Health. Me and my Boyfriend are doing good so far and since February is over now I have less than 2 weeks till I am in Hawaii and I get to see him!
So I had a doctor appointment this month and found out I had high blood pressure. Also that I am losing a lot of weight so this month I been trying to eat healthy. February was my friend wedding but sad that I couldn't go because my Health hasn't been that good. Also was my friend baby shower but couldn't go to that either. This month I didn't get out of the house at all because I haven't been feeling good.
I hope March goes a little better for me.

So what's happening in March is that I will be going to Hawaii for Spring Break, hopefully getting my Tattoo and my Brother's and dad birthday!

So How was February for you?

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment