Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

March 2012 Favorites!

Hey! This month is almost over and I am so glad because that means it's closer to my Birthday of me turning 20 plus almost done with this Semester of College and Summer is almost here which means me spending a whole month in Hawaii.
This Month I don't have a lot of Beauty Favorites just because I didn't wear Makeup a lot this month.

Beauty Favorites:


1. Maybelline One by One Volume Express Waterproof Mascara
I been using this and I love it. I first got this before I went on my Trip to Hawaii because at the time I didn't own a Waterproof Mascara.









2. Covergirl and Olay Simply Ageless Concealer
I been really liking this Concealer. I use Concealer almost everyday because I have horrible bags and dark circles under my eyes because of stress and me not getting a lot of sleep at night.








3. EOS Lip Balm in Mint
Love this for my Lips! Also because the Mint smell reminds me of Peppermint candy canes.









4. Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer
I bought this as just a Travel Size for my Trip. I really Love this! I put this on now after I shave my Legs because my Legs are always Dry and Sensitive after I shave and this makes my Legs really smooth.








5. Skintimate Shaving Gel in Raspberry Rain
This Shaving Gel is Amazing!! I have really sensitive Legs when I shave them and certain Shaving Creams break me out but this one doesn't and it makes my Legs really smooth and not dry.








6. Venus Razor
This Razor is so Amazing! I will be Honest and say I hate shaving my Legs because my Legs get so dry with red bumps when I shave. I started to use this Razor and I haven't cut my self yet with this!! It makes my Legs so smooth.









Non-Beauty Favorites:


1. Favorite Movie- Raise Your Voice
I Love this Movie!!!










2. Favorite TV Show- America Next Top Model British Invasion
I have always really loved watching this show.







3. Favorite Celebrity Crush- Adam Levine
Oh I am sooo In Love with him!!!!










4. Favorite Phone App- Draw Something
I am starting to get really addicted to this Game!








5. Favorite Song- Glad you Came by The Wanted






























Hope You had a Good March and is Enjoying Spring!


Love,
CES <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment