Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Friday, April 13, 2012

What I am Loving:Dream Catchers

Hey!
I don't know why I haven't mention this yet but I love Dream Catchers. I have 3 hanging above my bed, I feel I can't sleep without them.

















History of Dream Catchers:
This is with the Indian Culture. Dream Catchers are suppose to protect the sleeper from having bad dreams. The positive dreams would slip through the whole in the middle and glide down the feathers to the sleeping person. The negative dreams would get caught in the web. The Dream Catcher has been with the Indian Culture for generations. One element of Native American Dream Catcher relates to the tradition hoop. Some Native Americans of North America held the hoop in the highest esteem, because it symbolizes Strength and Unity. 



















































Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment