Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Outfit Of The Day:4/19/2012

Hey!
Today I had a Busy day and here it's now 10pm. I can finally now relax, I been at my College all day. I had Speech in the morning then I had to put some Lab hours in then I had my night class. I am just so exhausted right now. Anyways here is what I wore today....

It was hot today so I decided to wear this shirt and I love it.

Bandeau: See You Monday- L.A


Shirt: Jella Couture 


Skinny Jeans: 579




The Bandeau and the Top I got in Hawaii and it was from a Mall so I don't remember what the store was called.
On back of the Shirt it has Lace/Crochet Design.
Skinny Jeans I got at my Mall from a store called 579 which sadly here it's not open anymore.



So I had to wear Flats today because I was gonna wear flipflops but I can't wear them to Lab. So I just decided to wear these because they are my favorite even though they are getting old.

Flats: Circo


I got these I think at Target if I remember. Got them in the Kids Section because my feet are very small. They are a Size 4.









This is the Face Makeup that I used today. I usually use on a daily basis is just Concealer, Face Powder, and Blush. Sometimes I will put Foundation on.

Concealer: CoverGirl and Olay Simply Ageless Concealer in Very Light/Pale
Face Powder: NYC Smooth Skin Powder in Translucent
Cream Blush: Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Rose Petal
Powder Blush: P.F Happy Booster Blush in Natural


I always use the same Face Powder and Blush. Sometimes I will switch up my Concealer.





This is the CoverGirl and Olay Simply Ageless Concealer. I bought this almost 6 months ago and I still haven't hit pan on it yet. This will last me a while as long as it doesn't dry out which it hasn't yet. When I touch it, it is very creamy and easy to apply.













This is my Eye Makeup that I used for today.

Eye Primer: ELF
Eye Shadow: CoverGirl Quad in Vibrant Browns
Eye Liner: ELF Shimmer Eye Liner in Teal
Mascara: Maybelline One by One Volume Express Mascara


The Eye Primer I use Every day and that will not change. The Eye Shadow Quad I love so much and it's my favorite. I use it to make neutral eye makeup. Sometimes I wear Eye Liner it just depends. The Mascara is my favorite but sometimes I go to using the Lots of Lashes one.






Here is a closer look at the CoverGirl Quad. It's called Vibrant Browns and made for people that have Brown Eyes. Again I love this Quad, It enhances my eyes so much. The only shadow in here that I don't use is the Black Shadow. I can never seem to pull off Black Eye Shadow. I use this Quad almost on a daily basis.












This is how my Eye Makeup came out for today:) Smoky Eye Shadow with Blue Eye Liner on my water line.















Today on my Lips I used Revlon Lip Products.

Lipstick: Revlon and the shade is Wink For Pink


LipGloss: Revlon and Shade is Pink Pop
















































*Hope ya'll had a nice Day!!*

Love,
CES <3















No comments:

Post a Comment