Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Outfit Of The Day:4/16/2012

Hey!
Today I don't have much to do except put in some Lab hours today at Child Development.

Just a simple casual outfit today. It's Inspired by Emily from Pretty Little Liars.

Lace Tank Top: Bozzolo


Plaid Shirt: O.P






The Lace Tank Top I got back when I was in Hawaii for Spring Break and I can't remember what Store it was. The Plaid Shirt I got at Walmart and also the Watch too.







Skinny Jeans: Walmart


Moccasins: MinneTonka (Journey's)




























This is the Face Makeup that I used today.

Foundation: Covergirl Trueblend Foundation in Ivory
Concealer: ELF Concealer and Highlight
Face Powder: NYC Smooth Skin Face Powder in Translucent 
Cream Blush: Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Rose Petal
Powder Blush: P.F Happy Booster Blush in Natural






















This is the Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Rose Petal. Just a closer view on the color. I really love this shade. I am really pale so it adds a nice wash of color to my face. This has been in my monthly favorites for a while now.














This is the Eye Makeup that I used today.

EyePrimer: ELF
Eyeshadow: ELF Beauty Book in Neutral
EyeLiner: NYC Eye Liner in White
Mascara: Maybelline Lots of Lashes Mascara
























This is a closer look at the ELF Beauty Book in Neutral. Today I just used the light shade of pink.















On my Lips today I used the Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart.






































*I Hope Ya'll have a Nice Day!*

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment