Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Random Questions Tag

Hey! I haven't done a Tag in a while and I thought I would do one today. I got this from Amarixe she is a youtube beauty guru and I love her:) Also she does have a Blog.

1.) Mood:
2.) Are there any spring trends you're loving this year? Any you're hating?
3.) Do you like to cook?
4.) Current nail polish:
5.) What is something you are excited about at the moment?
6.) Current outfit:
7.) Are you a heavy or light sleeper?
8.) What size handbag do you prefer?
9.) Do you like karaoke?
10.) Weekly goals:





1) Mood: In a pretty good mood. I been feeling well lately with my Health so been having good days which I really need.


2) Are there any spring trends you're loving this year? any you're hating?
I love the bright colors like the Neon Trend and Lace. Hating none.


3) Do you like to cook? I love watching Food Network Chanel but I hate to cook lol I find it funny.


4) Current Nail Polish: I got it at Claire's. It's the Mood Color Changing Nail Polish. There's no Name but it's the Pink one and it has Fabulous and Funky on it. I love this color. To give you some info I only wear Nail Polish on my Toes just because my Nails are short and Nail Polish never stays on because of Work.


5) What is something you are excited about at the moment? I'm excited for May to hurry up so this Semester of College can be over, Oh and for June to get here so I can go to Hawaii to see my Boyfriend!


6) Current Outfit: Black Tank from Walmart, Lace Shirt over Black tank and it's from Vanity, Jean Capris from Target


7) Are you a Heavy or Light Sleeper? I am Both. I am a light sleeper I can wake up to any noise but I am also a Deep sleeper when I am very tired and exhausted.


8) What Size Handbag do you prefer? I have a small one and I like it.


9) Do you like Karaoke? Yea if I wasn't afraid to sing infront of people.


10) Weekly Goals: Putting in some Lab hours for this Week, Organizing my Medical Papers, Start a Pain Journal, Buy New Vitamins to take, and Put a little money into the bank to save for my summer trip to hawaii. 


*You should do this so I can see it! Just something fun to do*


Love,
CES <3

1 comment:

  1. Glad your health is doing better! And I like the lace trend too :)

    www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete