Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Outfit Of The Day:4/26/2012

Hey!
Today I had Speech in the morning and I just listen to people give their speech's today. Then I went to do a little shopping then I just got back from my night class.
Decided to wear something cute and simple today. Also just wanted to show off my new Tattoo.

Shirt: One Step Up


Pants: L.E.I


Shoes: CIRCO


The Shirt is Black with White Poka-Dots, I got this at Sears. The Pants I love so much, they fit me very well. I forgot wear I bought them at though but I think Target.





A closer look at the shirt!
















My Face Makeup for Today.
















My Eye Makeup for Today.
















This is the Eye shadow Quad that I used today. It's by ELF. I used the Teal color on my lid. These are for only $1 and very Pigmented.















What I used on my Lips today. Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake.
















This is how my Eyes looked today. I really like the Teal color.





































*Hope Ya'll had a Nice day!!!*

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment