Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Friday, April 27, 2012

Update on Health:April 2012

Hey Everyone!
This month hasn't be so bad but I have been having crazy pain in my left leg and in my back. I can't bend down without my back hurting. It's in my lower back. All this month I been having a lot of Doctor appointments because my Vitamin D is still low and the doctor doesn't know why because my Vitamin D should be higher for my age but it's not. The doctor told me that I need to get more out in the sun because you should know that the sun has Vitamin D in it. So Lately I been just sitting outside just enjoying the breeze that we been having lately in Texas and I been reading the Hunger Games which I am going to go see the movie tomorrow for my Birthday!
Anyways the doctor has been doing a lot of blood work on me to try and figure out what has been going on with me. I am not afraid of needles they really don't bother me that much but I hate seeing blood though. My last appointment for this month was today which he did more blood work to re-check my Vitamin D level and he did a X-ray on my lower back and my left leg. The doctor has been doing a lot of research on my symptoms because he doesn't understand why my Vitamins are so low at my age and why I am having pains in my back and leg. Hopefully the doctor will figure it out because I hate not knowing what it is.

So this is just a short update on how my health been for this month.

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment