Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Pretty Little Liars Season 4A Fashion: My Favorites

Hey everyone! Can you believe that Pretty Little Liars is over till next year? Well at least we still got the Halloween episode that is coming up on the 22nd of this month! Stay tuned for that so you can see why Caleb goes to Ravenswood and stays there for the spin off series.

Anyways this blog post is all about the fashion of season 4A of PLL, I will be showing you my favorites so far for this season!

Disclaimer: I don't own any of these pics. I got them off WornonTV. It's a great website if you want to know what outfits came from your favorite character on a TV show. It tells you where to buy the exact or look a like piece that the character was wearing on the show.


This is the outfit that Aria wore to Wilden funeral. Love the detail. The red is a nice touch because it adds a little color without doing it too much. Season 4 Episode 1.














I love Emily casual outfits! This outfit I totally picture my self wearing. Season 4 Episode 1. 















I love Hanna dress in this episode. It looks amazing on her. I would probably though switch out the blazer for a jean jacket. Season 4 Episode 3.











I Love this outfit!!! It's girly but has a edge to it. Season 4 Episode 4.














I am usually not a fan of Spencer wardrobe because she is preppy and I am more casual but I do really love this dress. Season 4 Episode 5.















I personally love this outfit and I would wear it! Season 4 Episode 6. 















I love how Hanna added this pop of color with her pants and shoes. Season 4 Episode 9.















Aria loves to add girly clothing with some edge to it. Love this dress with the necklace and crop jacket. Season 4 Episode 10.










If I had to chose which western outfit I would wear from the Liars I would pick Emily. Season 4 Episode 11.















I loved how Aria wore this outfit with the blazer! Season 4 Episode 12.















And a sneak peak at the fashion for the Halloween episode this year. This outfit is my favorite. Season 4 Episode 13.















Love,
CES <3












































No comments:

Post a Comment