Hey Grey's fans what did you think about this episode? If you want a recap then read this blog post as I will recap this episode of Grey's Anatomy.
Warning: Please don't read this if you haven't watched this episode, contains spoilers.....
* The doctors get ready for the Gala Party
* Richard wants to suffer he doesn't want to live
* "I'm a Surgeon not a Babysitter"- Shane
* Meredith and Derek wants to go back to work
* The doctors compete to raise money for the hospital. Meredith vs Derek.
* Alex is acting weird
* Callie is acting like Arizona is dead to get money from people
* The Interns are on their own at the Hospital
* A lady at the party is interested in Owen
* A Ariel Lady falls at the party and breaks her leg
* Richard is fighting the nurses
* Richard threw Bailey because he doesn't want to live
* Alex is drawn to a patient who has a drug problem
* Most doctors are called back to the hospital
* April and Arizona are drunk in the supply room
* Jackson brought the people who have money to the hospital
* Alex thinks his dad is in the hospital undergoing surgery, He hasn't seen his dad in 20 years
* Meredith participated in a Surgery
* Bailey put Richard with her patient because they are both being stubborn
* Shane kisses Jackson girlfriend!!!
* Richard finally starts using his breather machine
* The DNA Test comes back and Alex dad is in the hospital
* Derek and Meredith stay at the hospital to help with patients
* Cristina doesn't want to date other people but Owen is attractive to a lady from the Gala Party
So personally I didn't think this episode was that exciting. The part I was really sad about was about Richard wanting to die and Alex finding out that his dad was in the hospital. Alex has been through so much and I would like to finally see him be happy.