Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

College Fall Semester Fashion LookBook Part1: Hot Texas Weather

Even though fall is here I live in Texas which means the weather is still crazy and still about 80 to 90 degrees in the fall!

I am doing a lookbook about what I wear to College!

The reason why there will be two parts is because the weather is still hot here so part 1 is about more short sleeve, tank top, shorts outfits. Part 2 will be when it finally gets cold so I can show you what I wear in the more cooler weather which is leggings, long sleeves, jackets, boots and scarfs for example.

Part 1: College Fashion!




































































































































































This is what I wore for College so far stay tune for part 2 coming in December showing you what I wear for when it gets cold in Texas....

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment