"I found my self in Wonderland, get back on my feet again. Is this Real or is this Pretend? I'll take a stand until the end"
Hey Once Upon a Time fans! How are you liking this show? Is still a hit or miss for most of ya'll? Anyways this is episode 3 of Once Upon a Time in Wonderland. Let's get started as I take you on the journey to Wonderland as I recap this episode and share my thoughts with ya'll....
Warning: Do not read this if you haven't watched this episode of Wonderland, contains spoilers!!!!
* A flashback shows the Marry Men stealing gold and at a fire when Will (Knaves of Hearts) shows up with gold and joins the Marry Men.
* Red Queen and Jafar are having a feast and ask Cyrus to join but he refuses. Jafar caught the note that Alice was sending and told Cyrus about it.
* Alice and Knaves goes to see the Caterpillar so Knaves can get his named cleared but the men are not happy to see him. Caterpillar tells Knaves to go to the woods and claim the lot but a monster has it.
* Flashback: Will tells the gang about Maleficent castle and he wants them to steal the gold. The guys don't think it's a good idea because they don't like messing with magic.Will goes back to the cabin and there's his love there. He tells her he is playing the Marry Men to steal all the gold from them so him and her can start a new life together.
* Red Queen and Jafar think of ways of how they can get Alice to make the wishes
* Alice and Knaves head to the house were the lot is but they instead fall down underground
* "When you steal for personal gain you end up losing your self"- Marry Men
* Alice and Knaves are held captive by the Monster
* Can you believe that the Queen and Jafar are actually working together? How long do you think that will last?
* Flashback: The Marry Men steal the gold but Maleficent is upset because one of the men stole something else from her
* Jafar is upset because Alice and Knaves defeat the monster
* Cyrus plan worked out because Alice knew how to defeat the monster
* The Grindle monster lets them take the lot
* Robin hood is upset with Knaves about stealing the gold from magic for a girl but he lets Will go.
* Red Queen and Jafar go see Grindle. The monster tells them that the other monster was defeated by his guest and he names Knaves.
* Alice and Knaves has the enchanted mirror and they go to the spot where the bottle was suppose to stay buried at. They use the mirror and find out that the White Rabbit and Red Queen were the one who took the bottle.
* Alice is upset that the White Rabbit betrayed her
* Knaves doesn't want to clear up his name
* Jafar goes to see the Caterpillar about Knaves
* Knaves burns the Enchanted Mirror
* Knaves lover was the Red Queen!!!! OMG I didn't see that coming!!!
I personally think this was the best episode so far since this series has started. We got to see in this episode a little of the background of Will aka Knaves. But..... What shocked me the most was finding out that his lover was Red Queen!!! Who else was shocked by this? I can't wait to see how this plays out. So we got to see Red Queen and Jafar actually play nice together but how long do you think it will actually last?