Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What's On My Nails #8

Hey everyone! I finally got around to painting my nails so I wanted to show ya'll what they look like and also my toenails.

I used this brand called Nail Pops that I got at the dollar tree for only $1. The shade is called Tiffany Breeze and it reminds me of the Jewelry box color by Tiffany Co.































This is what I painted on my toenails. It's Wet N Wild Wild Shine in the color Lady Luck I think.

































Tomorrow Blog Post will be What's in my Bag (College Edition) so look out for that! Hope ya'll have a good day. What's on your nails right now? 

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment