Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Outfit of the Day (9/24/2013)

Hey everyone sorry I haven't posted lately just been really busy but today I am doing a outfit of the day for ya'll.

Outfit

Top: Say Anything (Hot Topic)
Jeans: L.E.I (Walmart)
Shoes: Target















Jewelry

 Fearless Bracelet: BCBG

















Makeup

My usual everyday face products....

Face Brush: ELF
Concealer: CoverGirl and Olay Simply Ageless
Face Powder: NYC 
Blush: Physicians Formula Happy Booster











Eye Products

Primer: ELF
Eyeshadow Quad: CoverGirl
Mascara: Maybelline Big Eyes












Lip Product

Loreal Paris Colour Riche Balm in Heavenly Berry














I didn't feel like doing anything to hair so I just put it in pony and bangs are back with headband.
















Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment