Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Outfit Of The Day (9/17/2013)

Hey everyone! Today has been a crappy day I twisted my neck wrong earlier and was in a lot of pain plus I think I am getting a cold :( Anyways I had class tonight and decided to wear a dress!

Outfit

Dress: Walmart

































Shoes: Target

















Jewelry 

Necklace: Walmart
















Infinity Bracelet: Walmart

















Makeup

Face Products

Face Brush: ELF
Concealer: CoverGirl and Olay Simply Ageless
Face Powder: NYC Smooth Skin in Translucent
Blush: Physicians Formula Happy Booster 











 Eye Products

Primer: ELF
Eye Shadow Quad: CoverGirl (I used the Bronze color on my lid and lightest shade in inner corner and brow bone)
Mascara: Maybelline Big Eyes 











Lip Product

Lip Butter: Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie














My hair was a mess today because it was still curly so I just put it in a low pony and I kept my bangs out because I loved the way they looked today.















This was my outfit of the day! Tomorrow I am doing What's on my nails so look out for that....


Love,
CES <3












No comments:

Post a Comment