Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Mommy and Baby OOTD (9/10/2013)

Hey everyone! Today I have a outfit of the day showing you what me and Chloe wore today. I had my Family, School and Community class so Chloe went to spend time with her grandparents.

Chloe

Chloe outfit is from Gerber and her headband we got at Walmart.
















She is 6 months old today!!!!


































Mommy

Shirt: Walmart
Pants: 579 Jeans
































Shoes: Target
















Infinity Bracelet: Walmart
















Face Products

Face Brush: Elf
Concealer: Covergirl and Olay Simply Ageless
Face Powder: NYC Smooth Skin in Translucent
Blush: Physicians Formula Happy Booster











 Eye Products

Primer: ELF
Eye Shadow Quad: Covergirl
Eye Liner: Hard Candy Take Me Out Liner
Mascara: Maybelline Big Eyes 











Lips

Loreal Paris balm in Heavenly Berry
































Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment