Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Friday, September 20, 2013

Chloe is 6 Months Old: Update!

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted this yet till now but I wanted to wait till she had her 6 month check up so I can give ya'll her height and weight. Today she had her 6 month check up and she got a couple of shots. Poor Baby!



Height and Weight: Chloe weighs 15 pounds and her height is 25 1/2 inches long.

Any Teeth Yet? The doctor said she has two teeth coming in! We now having a teething baby!!

Feeding: Chloe still has her Similac Sensitive Formula but now has 2 or 3 baby food a day. She has tried so many baby food now and she loves it, so far no allergic reaction. When she wakes up which is between 7-9AM she will either have a bottle or some cereal depending how hungry and fussy she is in the morning. At lunch time Chloe will have baby food and at dinner time she has baby food. She will usually have some pureed meat for dinner with a little bit of Juice. We are still getting her used to Water and Juice. I haven't got Chloe a high chair yet so I still feed her in the baby walker. Chloe loves to try and feed her self she likes to take the spoon away from me and put it in her mouth. Of course she is teething though and just loves to chew on the spoon!

Clothing and Diaper Sizes: Chloe is in 6-9 month clothing and She is in size 3 diapers now.

Sleep Schedule/Routine:  Chloe is still sleeping through the night and We are still Co-Sleeping! Chloe usually wakes up around 7-9Am and stays up for about 2 or 3 hours then she wants her first nap which is around 10 or 11Am. She usually will sleep for only a hr or so just depending how tired she is. Then she will not take another nap till around 3-6PM and usually last about the same. She has gotten so much better with taking her naps.... Chloe then still has the usual routine of going to bed around 9 or 10PM. 

Physical Therapy Update: Chloe still goes to Therapy every Wednesday at 10Am. Her therapist said Chloe is improving with her head and neck! Slowly starting to see improvement... No word on a helmet yet and Insurance won't cover it.


Milestones and Random:

* Reaches for toys when on her tummy
* Tries to put her feet in her mouth
* She does a Military Crawl but soon will be fully crawling
* She is now practicing sitting up
* Coos and Babbles louder
* Mimics peoples faces
* While on tummy she gets up on her knees and rocks back and forth

Here is some photos that I took this month:






























































































































































































My 6 Month Postpartum Update: The last time I weighed my self I was about 93 pounds. My periods seem to be regulated now but still painful. Other than that the only trouble I have with my health is that my doctor told me I have muscle spasms in my neck and they are painful! I am not suppose to pick Chloe up that much during the day because it stresses my neck out. Also I been having horrible insomnia lately.

This is my 6 months PP belly

















Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment