Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, September 19, 2013

What's In My School Bag (College Edition) Fall Semester

Hey everyone!
Today I am going to show you what I keep in my school bag for college this semester. There is some stuff I might add but this is the majority of the stuff I will bring to class with me. I am thinking about using my makeup bag as a emergency kit bag and put some stuff in there if you want I could show it in a separate blog post.

This is the bag I use for College. I got this at the hospital after I had Chloe it had Similac products in it.















So what I usually bring with my books and stuff is a Highlighter, Two Pens, a Mirror, and a Pill Case with Advil in it. I always bring two pens because I have bad luck with pens. 














I only have two books this semester since I am taking only two classes so this book was what I brought that day. It's Intro to Sociology.















I also like to bring a notebook and a folder for each class. It has a label with Sociology written on it.















I like to bring the current book I am reading just in case I arrive early to class, get a break in class or while I am waiting for my dad to pick me up. Right now I am reading Mortal Instruments City of Bones! I am half way through this book....













I bring my glasses and a old hole puncher.
















Last I bring is a sandwich container filled with a snack to eat in class if I get hungry. The Owl Container is from Dollar General and I bought it for $1. The snack I had in there was Honey Teddy Grams! It's mostly filled with either goldfish or pretzels. 














*This is what I carry in my school bag for College. If you want to see what I carry in a makeup bag as my emergency kit then let me know! Tomorrow I am finally doing Chloe 6 month update.*

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment