Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Fall Preview: TV Shows

Hey Everyone!
So I don't know about you but I am so ready for the fall, here in Texas it's been staying in the 90's and getting up to 102 degrees. I really hate the heat! Anyways to get in the mood for fall I thought I would show you what TV shows are airing in the fall and a sneak peak. I will do my Fall watch list at the end of October so stay tuned for that.

They are in no specific order but do have the date that it airs on!

Fall TV Show Preview


The Vampire Diaries= October 3 on CW 















Originals= October 15 on CW















Once Upon A Time: Wonderland= October 10 on ABC















Walking Dead= October 13 on AMC















Sleepy Hollow= September 16 on Fox















Grey's Anatomy= September 26 on ABC















Witches of East End= October 6 on LifeTime















Pretty Little Liars Halloween Episode= October 22 on ABC Family















Ravenswood= October 22 on ABC Family















Agents of Sheild= September 24 on ABC
















These are just some of the Tv shows that are airing this fall! What show are you excited about the most? Mine is Once Upon a Time in Wonderland! 

Love,
CES <3


No comments:

Post a Comment