Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Back to School/College Haul: Fall Semester

Hey everyone! So I just finished a collective baby haul so if you haven't seen that then go check that out!
Anyways now I am doing a back to school haul of everything that I picked up for college. Some were essentials and others were impulse buys. I am not bragging just showing what I get!


Beauty Products:

I broke my headbands so I needed more! My bangs have gotten so long so now I like to hold them back out of my face.















This is the hair dye that I use to dye my hair with. I actually dyed my hair today but it just came out slightly lighter. I will do a updated hair care routine soon!














I bought some color treated/protective shampoo and conditioner.
















I was almost out of Nail Polish Remover. Just got a cheap brand and still works the same!















My armpits are very sensitive and I heard good reviews about this deodorant. It protects against heat, stress and I think sweat.















This was only $1 and I needed a new one. Love yellow!!

















Makeup Products:


This is the Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes Mascara. I heard great reviews on YouTube so I decided to give this a try. I wore it yesterday and I love it so far. Gives you length and volume.














Got these 3 products at Walmart. I heard tons of good reviews about the Baby Lips from Maybelline so I picked up one in Strike a Rose. It has a coral tone to it. Love it! I picked up a Revlon Just Bitten Kissable lip stain in Sweetheart. This smells like peppermints and stays on your lips all day!! Last one you can't really see but it's a Covergirl Lip Perfection Gloss balm. It doesn't have a name on it!











These two products I bought at Claire's. I never used a eyelash curler before and been curious to how it would make my lashes look so I finally decided to buy one. Claire's was also having a 50% off deal on makeup so I bought this natural makeup kit. Oh the pigmentation on the shadows is amazing!












I bought two Maybelline Color Tattoo eye shadow creams to try out. I bought the shades called Barely Branded and Inked in Pink.















Just wanna say I love the Revlon Lip Butters! This is my 4th one I think and this shade is Candy Apple. It's a red tone. I plan on also buying one more which the shade I am looking for is called Wild Watermelon!














Last makeup purchase! I bought the Revlon Colorstay quad in Decadent. I am not really impress with the pigmentation though. It takes a couple of swatches for the colors to actually stand out.















Non-Beauty Products:

We have to buy are own scantrons. I bought a pack of 6 for about $2.
















I bought some ink for my printer. This is what I use in my printer for my computer.















Love Nina Dobrev in this picture!
















I love this cup! It has a owl and it says "Autumn is here" I can't wait for fall and cooler winter.
















Jewelry Purchases:


Infinity Bracelet!! I found this at Walmart for $1.98.
















This is a heart bracelet that I bought at Walmart for $5.48.
















I bought two BCBG bracelets for 2 for $18. One says Fearless and the other says Dream.
















Clothing Items:

I needed some new flats because my other ones were tore :( So I bought these from the brand Faded Glory.















I bought this sheer skull blouse with spikes on the collar from Spencer's.
















I bought this shirt at Hot Topic! John Cusak holding a boombox.
















Breakfast Club! I love this shirt!!!

















This is everything that I bought for College this semester!

Love,
CES <3










No comments:

Post a Comment