Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Monday, September 9, 2013

Mommy and Baby OOTD (9/9/2013)

Hey everyone, today I am doing a outfit of the day for me and Chloe. I had my Sociology class tonight and Chloe went with Josh parents to spend time with them. Happy Birthday to my love Joshua!

Chloe

Chloe outfit is from Gerber and her headband we got at Walmart. She is more girly than me today!

































Mommy

Shirt: Hot topic
Jeans: L.E.I















Wearing my Breakfast Club shirt today!!!
















Flats: Faded Glory (Walmart)
















Ignore my nails! I need to paint them soon....

Dream Bracelet: BCBG














Face Products:

Face Brush: ELF
Concealer: Covergirl and Olay Simply Ageless 
Face Powder: NYC Smooth Skin Translucent 
Blush: Physicians Formula Happy Booster 











 Eye Products

Primer: ELF
Eye shadow quad: Revlon Colorstay in Decadent 
Mascara: Maybelline Big Eyes 












Lip Product

Lip Stain: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable in Sweetheart































My hair is getting so light! More blonde is coming through :)

















This is what me and Chloe wore today, stay tuned tomorrow because I will be doing another Mommy and Baby outfit of the day. Hope you like these! Goodnight!

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment