Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Monday, September 16, 2013

Outfit Of The Day (9/16/2013)

Hey everyone! Today weather was in the 90's so I decided to wear just a tank and some shorts plus I didn't want to bother my tattoo on my leg by wearing pants. I had my Sociology class today while Chloe spent time with her grandparents.

Outfit

I bought a new mirror finally!

Shirt: No Boundaries (Walmart)
Shorts: Sears














Shoes: Target

















Jewelry 


Necklace: Gift for Mother's Day from my future mother in law
















Bracelet: BCBG
















Ring: Engagement ring 

















Makeup


Face Products

Concealer: CoverGirl and Olay Simply Ageless 
Face powder: NYC Smooth Skin in Translucent
Face Brush: ELF
Cream Blush: Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Coral












Eye Products

Primer: ELF
Eye Shadow kit: Claire's 
Teal Eye Liner: ELF
Mascara: Maybelline Big Eyes












Lip Product

LipStain: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable in Sweetheart

























As for my hair, last night I slept in 3 braids and took it out when I woke up. Came out really curly. I pin my bangs back with a hair clip.















Tomorrow for Tuesday I will have another OOTD so look out for that!

Love,
CES <3


No comments:

Post a Comment