Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Sunday, June 30, 2013

My Thoughts Of The Day: 6/30/2013

Hey everyone!
So this morning we woke up around 8am for Chloe morning feed and then we went back to sleep because I was major exhausted. We didn't wake up and get ready for the day till noon. When we got up we went in the living room and I made me some Waffles and Bagels, while doing that I freaking get two burn marks on my hand :/

Anyways so after I got done eating I changed and fed Chloe. I then put her in her bassinet for a little bit while I was talking to my mom. At 2pm I went to the store with my mom and Chloe slept a little bit while we were at the store. We came back around 3 and Chloe was hungry so I fed her then me and her lay down and she took a nap for about almost 2 hours.

So now I am watching Big Brother and next will be Food Network Star. Today has been a pretty boring day not much to talk about with this post but I thought I would still do one for ya'll. Here is some pictures that I took today....

My Almost 4 month old baby!
















Chloe was laying in her Play pen + Bassinet thing. She loves laying on her side now.















Hair in a pony tail and I left my bangs out. They are almost to my chin now!















She fell asleep while in the store. Sleepy baby.
















This is her bottle warmer I think it is by Munckin. I also keep water by it so I can fill it up before I use it.















I got this at the Dollar Tree for only $1. It works really good surprisingly for only a dollar. I use this when I don't want to carry my big purse around.















This is what I had for dinner. Steak, Mashed Potatoes, and Ranch Style Beans.
















Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment