Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My Top 5 Most Use Baby Products!! 3 1/2 month old Baby

Hey everyone so today I am going to share the top 5 baby products that I use the most with my daughter Chloe.



















1. Boogie Wipes
My daughter is always congested it seems so I use these with her nasal sucker and it works really well. I recommend these wipes plus they smell amazing!












2. Pamper's Sensitive Wipes
These are my favorite wipes to use on Chloe. They are thick which I like and they are very gentle on her.














3. Pamper's Swaddler Diapers
These are the diapers that I use on Chloe because they are soft and don't feel like plastic.














4. Arm and Hammer Diaper Pail Refill Bags
I use these bags all the time and they are my favorite because they really hide the odor of the dirty diapers. I don't really use the diaper pail I just use the bags because I love them.













5. Burp Cloth
My daughter likes to drool a lot and she spits up so I always have to have one of these around me at all times with her.











*These are the products that I use daily with my 3 1/2 month old daughter. I can do a updated one when she is 6 or 7 months old. Hope you liked this blog post! List your top 5 baby products below.*


Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment