Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Friday, June 21, 2013

Once Upon A Time: Wonderland Spin-off Series

Hey everyone!
So if you haven't heard the news Once upon a time is coming with a spin-off series called Once upon a time in Wonderland. I am so excited about this! As everyone who knows me knows that I love movies and tv shows about fairy tales and magic. Now I don't know when it is suppose to air but it does say Thursdays this Fall. The channel that it will be aired on is ABC network.
















That video is the preview to the series. From the preview it looks amazing!


Summary:

Now from the video it tells you all about what this series is about but I thought I would do a short summary for ya'll. So this takes place in England where Alice is in a Mental Institution because her dad doesn't believe she went to Wonderland. Alice is about to go under a procedure where it will erase her memory of Wonderland, She is about to have it done when Knave of Hearts and the White Rabbit show up to save her and take her back to Wonderland. Alice needs to go back to Wonderland to save her lost love Cyrus who is a Genie that she fell in love with while she was in Wonderland the first time. 

Here is some photos that have been leaked so far. Enjoy!

This is Alice.











Has Alice gone mad?











Alice and her love Cyrus




























Meet the Knave of Hearts




































Now I might do recaps on this show when it airs but I am still trying to decide. Let me know if I should! Right now I only do recaps on Pretty Little Liars and Vampire Diaries.


I love this song and I think it goes perfectly with this show. I think they should use this as the theme song....



















Love,
CES <3



No comments:

Post a Comment