Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Drugstore Store Haul

Hey everyone I have another haul to show ya'll and this is my drugstore haul. Check out the Baby Haul that I just posted.

I needed a new tooth brush so I got this Dentiguard tooth brush. I heard it is recommended to change out your tooth brush every 3-4 months. I also needed a whitening tooth past so I got this Crest Complete.














Bought some Green Tea Facial Wash, Finger nail polish remover and St. Ives Apricot Face Scrub. I been trying different facial washes to see which one I like best. I just use the St. Ives when I took a shower and I love it so far.













I picked up some Women daily vitamins and travel size packs of Advil.
















 I needed some computer wipes so I really hope these work.

















Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment