Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Monday, June 10, 2013

Chloe is 3 Months: Update!!

Hey everyone Chloe is 3 months old today!! I can't believe how fast it is going. So I don't have her weight and height this month but next month she has her 4 month check-up and more shots.


Feeding: Chloe is on Similac Sensitive formula and we now moved her up to 8 ounce bottles even though she doesn't drink that much. Chloe eats around 5-6 ounces every 4 hours still. At night Chloe been sleeping through the night she will wake up for a feed around 6-8am. Also for the past few days we been giving Chloe a 4 ounce bottle with formula and some baby rice cereal. That seems to help fill her up more.

Clothing and Diapers: Chloe still fits 0-3 month clothing because she is still small but she can also fit some of the 3-6 month clothing. Chloe is in Size 1 diapers but she can also wear size 2. I still love the Pampers Swaddler diapers. The wipes I love are the Pampers Sensitive or Huggies Natural Care. I love the wipes that are thick not thin, I just think they clean her better.

Sleep Schedule: During the day Chloe doesn't take much naps. I try to get her to take one but she doesn't want to. When she takes a nap it usually only last for 15 minutes or so. At night I usually aim for us to go to sleep around 9:30-10:30pm. Lately she has been sleeping through the night!! She will wake up around 6-8am for her morning feed. Chloe is still co-sleeping with me in my bed, I will transition her when she is 6 months. I know I keep putting it off!


Milestones and Random:

* Starting to blow bubbles
* Kicks and moves arms and legs in her bath tub. Loves playing in the bath tub!
* Tries to copy and mimic peoples faces
* Starting to drool a little
* Recognizing close family voices
* Throws her head back while I feed her
* Starting to hit the toys on her play mat
* Still hates tummy time
* Rubs eyes when she is tired
* Smiles more in the day no laugh yet
* Got in the pool for the first time this month

This is all I got for this month to share with ya'll. Enjoy these photos that I took this month!!!























































































Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment