Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Outfit Of The Day:5/1/2012

Hey! Today was a busy day for me. I had to present my Speech in the morning and I had a powerpoint but it didn't work so my nerves got the best of me. So I hope I at least get a 80. Anyways then I had my final exam for my Child Guidance Class.
So here is my Outfit for today. I really love this Shirt, I like the color and the flowers.

Shirt: Vanity


Skinny Jeans: Target


The Shirt I bought at my local mall and it was on sale for I think $5 or $10 which is a good deal.














Shoes: American Eagle
























This is a closer look at the Necklace that I am wearing today. I got this from my boyfriend as a gift. I don't know where he got it at though. I really Love this Necklace, It's my Favorite :)














This is my Face Makeup that I used for today. It's basically the Products I use on a daily basis when I do put on Makeup.







This is the products that I used today for my Eye Makeup.
















This is how my Eye Makeup came out for today.
















This is the Lip Product that I used for today.

Lip Product: CoverGirl Natureluxe Gloss Balm in Tulip




























This is a Body Mist by Dove that I used on me today. I really love this smell and it's perfect for Spring and Summer.















Enjoying the Nice day!
















"Your Beautiful in Your own Way never let someone tell you that your not Beautiful."















*I Hope ya'll had a nice day and Happy May!! Next week i'll be done with this Semester of College so excited because I need a Break.*

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment