Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

May Favorites 2012

Hey!
I wanted to go ahead and put this up because I didn't wanna forget about this. Already it's about to be June and I am excited!! Anyways this is about what Products and things that I have been loving for the month of May.

Beauty and Fashion Favorites:


1. NYC Color Smooth Skin Pressed Face Powder
I got the Translucent and it works really great on my skin. I am really Oily at times and this helps.







2. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Rose Petal
This has been in my favorites a lot. Love the color and the way it brings color to my pale face.









3. ELF Brightening Eye Color Quad in Nymph Dreams
Love this Quad! I been using mostly the yellow and blue color.










4. ELF Lipstick in Seductive
I love this Color on my lips!










5. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Hardener
Trying to get my nails to grow and stay strong.










6. Headbands
I been wearing a lot of headbands this month because my bangs are growing long and I just like putting them away from my face.















Non-Beauty Favorites:


1. Favorite Movie- Avengers
I Love this movie, it was funny but had a lot of Action in it. My favorite was Thor!!!









2. Favorite TV Show- Secret Life
My Favorite show this Month. Will Amy marry Ricky?

















3. Favorite Celebrity Crush- Chris Evans
He is so Sexy! I love him as a actor.
















4. Favorite Phone App- Temple Run
I have been Addicted to this game ever since I have downloaded it this month.















5. Favorite Songs- Call me Maybe and Young, Wild, and Free




























































Hope you had a good month!!!!!


Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment