Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Monday, May 7, 2012

Quick Outfit Of The Day:5/7/2012 Final Exam Week!

Hey!
This is gonna be a Quick Outfit of the Day because I have a Final Exam tonight in my Psychology Class. It's a open book exam with 100 questions multiple choice.
I am wearing something simple to my exam and this shirt is really comfortable and it sits off the shoulders.

Pretty Little Liars Shirt: Delias


I love this Shirt because it says Pretty Little Liars and I am obsessed with that show!! The shirt also has a cool animal print on it too.














These are the Jeans and the Shoes that I wore for today. The Jeans are pretty Comfortable and I love these Shoes!










*So this is what I wore today! This is my first final for this week, I don't have another final till Thursday So look out for a Outfit of the Day on Thursday.*

Love,
CES <3

2 comments:

  1. That is a really cute top! Good luck on your final on Thursday!

    www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete