Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Sneak Peek into Season 3 of Pretty Little Liars

Hey so who is ready for a New Season of Pretty Little Liars? I know I am ready and excited!!!
Pretty Little Liars return June 5th on ABC Family.

I thought today I would show some video clips and pictures of the all new season of PLL.

What do you think is Emily doing here? What could she be spying on?
I wonder if it has to deal with Jenna....










Hanna and Caleb are passing a note to each other. I wonder what the note says.











It's Senior Year for the Girls. What trouble can they get into this Year? What are they looking at in this photo?










Lucas is talking to some girl. Who is She?
Could she be the Black Swan?
It looks just like her too.










What is Spencer and Aria looking at?












What could the Girls be discussing?
They are all looking at Emily, So Emily must be telling them something important.









Check out the All new Season June 5th!!!!!!!

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment