Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Summer Trip to Hawaii Details #1

Hey Everyone as you may know for Spring Break this year I went to Hawaii to see my boyfriend and I love it. Well he asked if I wanted to go back out for the summer time and I said Yes! I am excited to go back out there again.
This time I will be in Hawaii for almost a Month I think. I am leaving for Hawaii June 3rd and coming back to Texas June 30th.











So my first step was to find the tickets that I needed which took some time because I wanted to find something cheap since my boyfriend is paying for my tickets. I heard of Hotwire.com and I decided to use that to find what sites had the cheapest ticket. I typed in my info and it gave me a couple of sites that had flights leaving from Texas. I finally found my ticket on Priceline.com and it was $527.00. That was the cheapest ticket I can find.
I am leaving W,Texas at 6am on June 3rd then heading to Dallas,Texas at 6:40am. In Dallas I have just a 1 hour layover then I am off to Seattle,Washington and I'll be there around noon. I have a 7 hour layover in Seattle then I am heading for Hawaii!!!
So now I have to ask off for the month of June at my Job but I am still trying to figure out a way to do it. I just hope my Job will let me have a month off.
So next my plan is to find me a different carry-on to take because I don't wanna take a big carry-on with me since I am traveling alone this time.
Yes, I am so nervous traveling alone because this will be my first time doing it. I know I can do it and that it will be a great experience for me.

So this is just my first update of plenty to come! I hope June comes quick, I need a break and I need to see my boyfriend :)

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment