Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Saturday, August 24, 2013

What's On My Nails #7

Hey everyone! How was your Saturday? Today I painted my nails so they can be ready for when I go back to College this Monday. What do you currently have on your nails??

So I have 3 nail polishes out that I am using today. I have a Silver color that I used before and I love it! Also using a purple color which these pictures make it seem more blue and last I am going to use a top coat.














This is a Wet N Wild Fast Dry nail polish in Buffy the Violet Slayer. Love the name! Again this picture doesn't do this color justice....















I was wearing this in my last WOMN and this is Wet N Wild Wild Shine nail polish in Metallica.















This is how my nails turned out! I just wish the purple would show up in this picture. I love this color combo for fall!
















So what do you have on your nails?

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment