Hey PLL Fans!
Today is Day 5 of Blogust and I am doing a PLL Recap for ya'll. I missed last week episode so now I finally have the time to watch it and recap it for ya'll.
Warning: This episode contains spoilers do not read this if you haven't watch this episode yet!
* Emily and her mom are staying in a Motel
* Hanna mom pleaded not guilty but the judge kept her in jail
* Mike is taking Martial Art Classes to defend his self
* Ezra asked Emily if anyone else is threatening them. "Is History repeating it self?"
* Hanna gets Mona help to confess to killing Wilden
* Jake lets Aria know that he is here for her without any complications
* Mona helps Hanna with a really good lie so Hanna can take the blame instead of her mom
* Spencer goes to Radley to see Eddie Lamb and show him police evidence with his name on it
* The night Toby mom died, Eddie Lamb was questioned by the police. He was questioned by Officer Wilden.
* The police report said they found Toby mom body on the roof not from jumping out a window
* Emily is thinking about doing more community work this summer in a different country
* Hanna tells Caleb to leave her alone for now. Caleb doesn't like that she is talking to Mona. He still doesn't trust her.
* "All you have to do is tell the truth and everything will be alright"- Mona
* Caleb knows what Hanna wants to do and He doesn't want her to do it or thinks she could ever pull it off
* Emily mom breaks down and cry
* Mona confesses to killing Wilden!!!!