Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Blogust Day 1: Favorite Songs for July

Hey everyone! So yesterday I announced that I am doing Blogust which means you will be seeing a new blog post everyday in August. Sorry this is so late in the day I have been busy all day and now have time to relax and post this. I skip last month of favorite songs because I didn't listen to much music last month but this month I have a few that I been loving!

1. Cruise by Florida Georgia Line and Nelly
















2. Beautiful by Mariah Carey
















3. Cups by Anna Kendrick
















4. Let me love you by Ne Yo
















5. We Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus

















Love,
CES <3


No comments:

Post a Comment