Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Baby Haul #5

Hey everyone today I am doing a baby haul showing what I got for Chloe. I can't believe next week she will be 4 months old!!!

Chloe needed new pacifiers because the other ones were worn out so I decided to go with these Closer to Nature pacifiers. These are for 0-6M and are medium. These pacifiers are too big because they cover part of Chloe nose and the nipple part is very thin and small. So on a scale of 1 being poor and 10 being best these are a 5.












 I bought more of these changing mats.
















I needed more pacifier wipes because the other ones dry out. These are by Gumdrop.















I actually got these wipes for free because I had a coupon! Free Wipes!!!
















Chloe is still on this brand of formula. I bought 5 of these for now.















So since Chloe is almost 4 months I decided to go ahead and pick up some baby food. We will wait to see what her doctor says but I can't wait to start feeding her! These are by Gerber they are Carrots and they are the first foods. They are for supported sitters. We bought 4 packs of the carrots.













Chloe is now in size 2 diapers! I bought the box of Pampers Baby Dry. I usually get the swaddlers but picked this up by mistake.  We shall see how I like these.
















Love,
CES <3
















No comments:

Post a Comment