Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

July 2011 "My Favorites"

Hey! So Who agrees with Me that July went by So Fast? It's almost August and I have to start Focusing on School and Work again. Anyways Time for Me to share what I have been Loving for the Month of July!

Favorite Beauty Products:
1. Pure Seduction body mist and lotion By Victoria Secret!
2. Tresseme Heat Tamer
3. Conair Straightner
4. NYC Nail Polish
5. Hard Candy Sheer Envy Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15
6. ELF Healthy Glow Bronzer
7. ELF Shimmer Eye Pencils
8. ELF Eye Shadow Quads
9. ELF Lipstick in Seduction
10. Vintage Shorts by 1955 Vintage


Non-Beauty Favorites:


Favorite TV Shows- Pretty Little Liars and Switch at Birth
Favorite Movie- Harry Potter Deathly Hollows Part 2
Favorite Book- Pretty Little Liars 4th Book Unbelievable 

Favorite Song- Rolling in the Deep by Adele and Tonight Tonight by Hot Chelle Rae


Love,
CES <3

1 comment:

  1. I think the fourth pretty little liars book was my favourite so I am glad you enjoyed it too!

    www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete