Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Whats In My Makeup Bag?

Hey! Sorry I haven't did a Post in a while my Computer is still in the Shop getting fixed and I really Hope it will be fix soon because I have some Posts I would Love to do. So I thought Today I would share what I have in my Makeup Bag. My Makeup Bag is just a Small simple Black Bag, Yea I know I need a Better one.

1. Small Eye shadow Brush, Blush/Bronzing Brush, and a All Over Face Brush.
2. Hard Candy Sheer Envy Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15-Fave to wear in the Summer!!
3. ELF Eyelid Primer-Is Long Lasting and Helps Eye Shadows Stay in Place
4. ELF Under Eye Concealer-Love this because I have Horrible Under Eye Darkness
5. Maybelline Expert Wear in Twilight Rays-Very Pigmented. Has Range of Blues, Pinks, and Grays.
6. Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush in Natural-All Time Fave Blush to wear!
7. ELF Healthy Glow Bronzer in Luminace-It's a Very light Shade
8. Hard Candy Glow All The Way Luminizer-When comes out of Tube It's a Pink color and Pretty on Face!
9. A Chapstick
10. ELF Conditioning Lip Balm in Mellow Melon-Love this! Has SPF and Just a Tint of Color
11. Covergirl Nature Luxe Gloss Balm in Coral-Has SPF 15
12. ELF Lipstick in Seductive-Love this Color. It's a Red Color but not too Over the Top.
13. Hard Candy Take me Out Liner in Abyss
14. Hard Candy Ginormous Lash Mascara

*Hope You Liked this and Soon Better Post to Come!*

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment