Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

June 2011 "My Faves"

Hey! So I thought while I am still using my Dads computer till mine gets fixed I can do my June Favorites. Theres not a lot but still worth showing I say.
Oh Sorry no Pictures this Time Usually I show Pictures on Post like these but I can't while I am using his Computer!

Beauty Products:
1. ELF Eyelid Primer-Love this When using this Product my Eye Shadow stayed on for about 8 hours!
2. ELF Beauty Book Neutral Eye Edition-The Colors are really pretty and They stay pretty good. I love this Pink Color they have in it, it's kinda like a Soft Pink.
3. Ponds Evening Soothe-I use this at Night and It helps relax me.
4. Tresseme Heat Tamer-I use this before I Use a Heat Product and It works really good and The smell isn't so bad!
5. Tinted Moisturizer-I love using this because it has SPF 15 in it and I love using it in the Summer time. It's By Hard Candy Sheer Envy Tinted Moisturizer.
6. ELF Shimmer Eye Pencil-I love using different colors on my water line to add a Pop of color If I am doing a Neutral Eye.


Non-Beauty Products:


Favorite Color: YELLOW!!!!
Favorite Song: The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars
Favorite Movie: Around the World in 80 Days
Favorite Show: Pretty Little Liars~~Season 2
Favorite Book: Pretty Little Liars 3rd Book Perfect


Current Book I am Reading: Pretty Little Liars 4th Book Unbelievable


Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment