Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Update on School-Fall Semester of College

Hey! So finally I am caught up on my school Lab hours. I was so ready to get them done and I did! I go back to  College on August 22nd. Which I think I am ready but just getting me to Focus again is gonna be hard. Plus I am also going back to Work! I been out of Work for about 3 months because of my Health but now it is control so I can make me some money again. Anyways this Semester will hopefully be a good one for me and My Grades will look better this time around than it did in my Spring Semester. My Major is still Child Development...

Classes I am Taking:
1. Infant and Toddlers-32 Hours of Lab Needed
2. Growth and Development-No Lab Hours Needed
3. Introduction to Sociology
4. Freshman Comp. English
5. Contemporary Liberal Arts Math

As for Financial Aid I was able to get the money I needed to sign up for these Classes, Get Books, and Other things I need. I am so glad I don't have to worry about this. I think My Money will come to me on September 1st. Well Hopefully.

*Hopefully When I start school and work again I will be able to do Post. I will try!Also More Outfits of the Day!!!*

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment