Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Get To Know Me Tag

Hey Guys I was Tag by 21SaraLoves to do this Tag. I thought it would be great to do this so Everyone can get to know me a little better.



  • Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead? Yes I think it's really sweet.

  • A big poofy dress or a short party dress? A Short Party Dress I hate Poofy Dresses

  • Are diamonds a girl's best friend? I believe thats true but They are expensive. I rather relies on other things than for someone to get me diamonds.

  • Is your hair up or down today? Down but Messy didn't feel like messing with it

  • Do you straighten your hair? Yes Sometimes but not alot. I would actually want my hair curly all the time.

  • Favorite mascara? I use ELF It works fine for me.

  • Do you get your nails done? Nope I would like to though

  • Small or large purses? Large just because I will put anything I see in my purse

  • Jeans or sweats? Sweats because they are more Comfortable

  • Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable? No Not really

  • Do you text message a lot? Yes I rather do that then talk on phone. Yes I am Weird like that lol

  • Whats your favorite color? Yellow is always my Favorite Color

  • Heels or flats? I love Flats 

  • Would you ever leave the house without makeup on? Yea Because I don't wear a lot of Makeup

  • Walmart or Target? Walmart

  • Do you think lip gloss is the best!? It's okay I used to be not all into lip products but my mind is Changing

  • Do you own any big sunglasses? Yea some Big White ones:":)

  • How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? I would say maybe 10 mins just depends where im going

  • Gold or silver? I prefer Silver 

  • Do you like to wear dresses? Sometimes but I am more of a T-shirt and Jeans Girl more but I do wear Dresses

  • In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy? No Unless U count my Brother lol

  • Do you like to hold hands? Yes

  • What do you notice when you first meet a guy? Eyes, Smile, And Personality

  • Do you like making eye contact? Sure I guess

  • Would you kill for chocolate? Not really Chocolate makes me sick

  • On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping? 8 Just depends 

  • Do you yell a lot? Not really Only when someone makes me mad

  • Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to school/work? No 

  • Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy? No Because I wouldn't change my self for a guy

  • What makeup could you not live without? If I had to say Um Concealer Because I have bad Under Eyes 

  • Do you fall in love easily? I try not to because I been hurt so much in the Past

  • Do you have cramps? Yea

  • Do you think you have the bestest friend ever? No, I Have friends but not one thats really close to me. 


    So I Tag Anyone Who Would Want to do this Tag! 


    Love,
    CES <3

    No comments:

    Post a Comment